Aurous Carrot Essential Natural Oil
A natural and essential oil extract from carrot seeds, without additives, bases or carriers. The aromatic oil is steam distilled and has a woody and earth feel sweet aroma with a musky herbal fragrance. Containing caryophyllene, caratol and eugenol. This acetic natural essential oil with a blend of bisabolene mixes and blends well with frankincense or lavender oil as a base. Carrot oil is known for its anti-bacterial and skin healing properties, it is also highly moisture inducing for the scalp, skin and hair. A natural beauty treatment of the finest quality, carrot oil can also help stimulate hair growth and keep them shiny and moisturised; strengthening hair roots and reverse environmental damage on the hair.
Directions for use: Diffusion: Put about three to four drops in a diffuser of choice to create that earthly musky herbal fragrance to create a relaxing atmosphere. Topical use: Apply a drop or two to desired area, dilute with carrier oil to minimise skin sensitivity.
- Ingredients: Steam Extracted Carrot Seed Essential Oil
- Storage: Keep bottle in a cool and dry place away from direct sunlight or water contamination. Oil may thicken or change colour over a period as it is naturally made without preservatives.
- Place in water to restore consistency if it thickens.
- Keep out reach of children.
- Use within 6 months after the seal is broken.
- Precautions: Pregnant and nursing mothers should consult a physician before using. Discontinue use, if skin sensitivity occurs. Avoid contact with eyes. Do not use undiluted on skin. Do not use on broken skin or on abrasions. Do not use internally, unless directed by a licensed Aromatherapist or Physician. Do not apply to or near the face of infants or children.
Item will be processed between 2 to 3 working days.
Delivery will be by Standard delivery: From 5 to 8 working days India & Asia from sent out date.
Delivery will be by Standard delivery: From 15 to 25 working days UK mainland from sent out date.
International standard deliveries vary from 15 working days to 25 working days from sent out date.
The exact delivery time for this product is indicated in the description page.
Our delivery times vary per item, this is indicated on the product listing details and can range from 5 days to 40 days.
The actual delivery time will depend on the location of your item. We keep stock across warehouses for different regions: Europe (UK)(Ireland)(Germany), Asia & Australia (China), North America (Canada)(USA), Africa (UK).
Items may also be shipped individually when bulk ordered, depending on availability and location of stock, this however will not affect the shipping costs you pay with us.
Orders are processed over a period of 1 to 3 days and shipped the following working day.
We hope you are satisfied with all of your purchases but if you ever need to return an item, you can do so within 14 days from receiving the item.
Please note, we cannot offer refunds on cosmetics and pierced jewellery or on swimwear and lingerie if the hygiene seal is not in place or has been broken. We also cannot offer refunds for customised items, unless there are defects of manufacturing or damage in postage.